The Unchosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unchosen

Forum for the The Unchosen guild in Age of Conan. We are situated on the Twilight server.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City's next step

Go down 
5 posters

City
Build Tier 1 walls
City's next step I_vote_lcap20%City's next step I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Build Tier 2 Buildings and leave walls
City's next step I_vote_lcap80%City's next step I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DanDanUK
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character Stats
Main Character Name:: Lucia
Level: 46

City's next step Empty
PostSubject: City's next step   City's next step Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:32 pm

As john has said we have all tier 1 buildings except walls, we would like you votes to choose what the next course of action will be please leave your vote, as it is your city.

The voting will last 1 week so please vote.
Back to top Go down
https://the-unchosen.darkbb.com
Showst3r

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-14

City's next step Empty
PostSubject: Re: City's next step   City's next step Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:19 pm

think cleverly guys, we want walls not buildings, we at least want a nice boundary around our guild, other wise it looks like a mess in the middle of nowhere, i saw we build walls first however minal they may be, then we can continue upgrading buildings as long as we want
Back to top Go down
Johnwebb

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Character Stats
Main Character Name:: Johnwebb
Level: 80

City's next step Empty
PostSubject: Re: City's next step   City's next step Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:24 am

a vaild point showster, but the upgraded buildings do give you more in game bonuses than the walls
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=562790191
Leximus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Character Stats
Main Character Name::
Level:

City's next step Empty
PostSubject: Re: City's next step   City's next step Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 pm

we will not need walls until we get the battlekeep so i think itīs a waste of resources and money and if anyone hasent notice the other player cant use and see our guild village until we build the battlekeep so i say go whit buildings whit more bonusus we can gather money faster and i have a suggestion we have get some one to be responsible for the efford of collection what and when and not just john is a great leader but is only one some menbers have to get specific roles so he can focus in bigger issus.
Back to top Go down
DanDanUK
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Character Stats
Main Character Name:: Lucia
Level: 46

City's next step Empty
PostSubject: Re: City's next step   City's next step Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:11 am

Erm you can see and use the city from other guilds its just they can't attack it, but yea atleast we will get somemore stats from tier buildings
Back to top Go down
https://the-unchosen.darkbb.com
Einridi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-12

City's next step Empty
PostSubject: Re: City's next step   City's next step Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:14 am

i vote for BUILDINGS. walls should be built up at the end
Back to top Go down
Johnwebb

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Character Stats
Main Character Name:: Johnwebb
Level: 80

City's next step Empty
PostSubject: Re: City's next step   City's next step Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:39 pm

Poll's closed T2 building won however turns out we need 25000 of each material a building or close enough so we have the money for keep upgrade need the resources, and as a comprimise will build a couple of towers while we wait, it all needs to be built at some point so they may as well be put up while we gather the resources
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=562790191
Sponsored content

City's next step Empty
PostSubject: Re: City's next step   City's next step Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City's next step
Page 1 of 1